How to Work with Us
The HSC Innovations team is always interested to speak to third party organisations that might be interested in developing products with us.
Click here to review current licensing offers and collaborative research and development opportunities.
HSC Innovations directly supports the innovation process within Northern Ireland by:
- Facilitating interaction between the Health and Social Care research base and industry in order to identify new, end-user driven business opportunities for healthcare products through engagement with clinicians;
- Supporting the development of current and next generation products;
- Conducting market and technology assessments to validate the opportunities;
- Brokering opportunities for collaborative research and development; and
- Developing licensing opportunities, with existing local or international companies, or through new venture routes.
If you are interested in collaborating with us, either as a funding organisation or to develop new healthcare products, please contact us. Current live opportunities are listed here.