eHealth and Care in Northern Ireland
Caution: This post is more than a year old. Be sure to check for more up to date information.
The Northern Ireland Confederation for Health and Social Care will host its conference ‘eHealth and Care in Northern Ireland: Celebrating success, planning for the future’ on 8th-9th October 2014 at La Mon House Hotel near Belfast.
The confederation says that delegates may:
- “Find out how Health and Social Care Northern Ireland (HSCNI) is transforming care through information and technology, and establishing itself as a world leader in eHealth.
- Find out how HSCNI has successfully implemented a population wide electronic care record for every citizen and learn from their challenges and experiences; plus hear about the future HSCNI eHealth and Care roadmap.
- Discover how you can build on opportunities for collaboration with industry and academia.
- Hear keynote addresses from Mr Edwin Poots MLA, Minister for Health Social Services & Public Safety and Ms Arlene Foster MLA, Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment.
- Benefit from twelve themed seminar sessions.”
Full details are available at www.nhsconfed.org/events/2014/10/ehealth-northern-ireland.